If you are thinking of selling your house in Colorado Springs now would be a great time. The market is hot and most sellers are getting at or above asking price for their homes. Why? Several reasons.
- Low inventory – Colorado Springs has the lowest inventory in recent history. The old adage, Low inventory, high demand, higher prices.
- Low interest rates – Homes are more affordable than ever. Lower rates mean lower house payments. In many cases the monthly house payment is equal to or lower than the average rent payment on a similar sized dwelling.
- Military is moving in – The military is “PCSing” soldiers in the next several months. Of course all need some type of housing.
- Colorado Springs was recently rated as the 5th best city in the United States to live in. Denver only 60 miles away was rated number one. The front range of Colorado is an attractive place to work, play and raise a family.
- Marijuana industry – Like it or not, Colorado’s marijuana industry, both medicinal and recreational, is booming. Drawing the millennial population to Colorado!
However, in some instances, now may be difficult time to sell your house in Colorado Springs. Why? Several reasons:
- You owe more than your house is worth
- The house needs major repairs that you cannot afford.
- You may be an out of state landlord and the house is trashed making it unable to sell or rent in its present condition.
- You have recently inherited the house and it needs major upgrades.
Regardless of the situation, if you have an unwanted house that you can’t seem to sell, now may be the time to contact a local Colorado real estate investor.
If you are thinking, I would like to sell my house in Colorado Springs it may not be as hard as you think. In most cases our company can pay all cash and close quickly. Or, we can also close your sale on the date you choose giving you time to make your next move or find a new place to live. We have many solutions to difficult problems.
After 12 years in the business, we have been able to help 100’s of people solve their real estate problems. If you want to sell your house in Colorado Springs, now may be the time to contact us at Bonniebuyshousesfast.
We can assess your situation and give you fair offer on your home. We specialize in helping you find a safe, secure solution to your real estate problems. Contact us today for a no cost consultation!