And… the good news just keeps on comin’
Are you asking yourself, “Should I sell my house in Colorado Springs”? Or you could be saying to yourself, “I wonder if someone will buy my house in Colorado Springs”? If you are asking yourself those 2 questions the answer is yes, and yes! Its summer and the real estate market in Colorado Springs is hot.
All the indicators are pointing in the right direction. Across the nation all the reports show single family home foreclosures trending down to pre-recessions levels.
This shows that the housing market is making a strong recovery, and homeowners have maintained financial stability since the great recession of 08’.
Consider the latest headlines in the Colorado Springs Gazette:
- 9k jobs added in county 2015 (June 2)
- Homebuilding remains on fast track (June 2)
- Area market unbelievable (June 8)
- Average 30-year mortgage falls (June 17)
- Sales of existing homes on the rise since 2007 (June 23)
- Home construction surges (July 2)
Just a few of the headlines in a 30-day period! If you are thinking now is the time to sell my house in Colorado Springs-you are right. According to the latest headlines there are plenty of buyers who would like to buy your house in Colorado Springs!
Don’t delay the time is now!